Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Park Ridge, Skokie
Friday, August 19, 2011 -
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Camp Anokijig, W5639 Anokijig Lane, Plymouth, WI
(Registration is now closed. A waiting list is being formed.)
Service Unit 405’s Camping Trip to
Friday, August 19, 2011 - Sunday, August 21, 2011
(One Night Option Available)
Friday Check-in: 6:00 pm
Sunday Check-out: 1:30 pm
- 2 nights at camp
- Friday night snack
- Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack (at night)
- Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Participation patch (children only)
- Activities, except horseback riding and climbing wall
- Activities include archery, boating, swimming, hiking, arts & crafts, and more!
- Adventure Challenge
- And more!
Registration by e-mail is strongly recommended.
Cabin assignments are on a first come, first served basis.
Deadline for Trip Applications: June 30, 2011
Click on the Registration/Permission button below to download the complete registration package, which includes all registration forms, Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement, equipment list, basic camp information, and directions.
Please contact Nancy F. (Morton Grove), Camp Coordinator, for further information.