Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Park Ridge, Skokie
Camp Anokijig -- Troop Leader Registration
Friday, August 23, 2013 -
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Camp Anokijig, W5639 Anokijig Lane, Plymouth, WI
Troop Leader Registration Information for
Service Unit 405
Friday, August 23 - Sunday, August 25, 2013
(One-night option available)
Check-in on Friday (for a two-night stay) is 6:00 pm
Check-in on Saturday (for a one-night stay) is 11:00 am
Check-out on Sunday (for ALL) is 1:30 pm
Cost: Two-night stay $105 per person; One-night stay $80 per person
- 2 nights at camp
- Friday night snack
- Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack (at night)
- Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Participation patch (children only)
- Activities, except horseback riding and climbing wall
- Activities include archery, boating, swimming, hiking, arts & crafts, and more!
- Adventure Challenge
- And more!
Registration by e-mail is strongly recommended.
Cabin assignments are on a first come, first served basis.
Deadlines: Click on the Registration/Permission button below to download the 2013 camp packet.Please contact Nancy F. (Morton Grove), Camp Coordinator, for further information