Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Park Ridge, Skokie
Niles 4th of July Parade
Thursday, July 4, 2013 -
Notre Dame High School, 7655 West Dempster Street, Niles IL
Join the Niles community for their
Fourth of July Parade!
8:30 am - Girls should assemble in the Notre Dame High School parking lot on Dempster and Ozark. Please look for Judie E. as she will be in the Girl Scouts’ spot.
9:00 am - Parade steps off and proceeds south on Ozark to Main St.; east on Main to Harlem; south on Harlem to Monroe; west on Monroe to Grennen Heights Park at Monroe and Oketo.
- There is a drinking fountain on the corner of Monroe and Oketo which is a good spot to tell parents to meet their girls.
- There is food, games and entertainment in the park following the parade.
- Girls may decorate their bikes or use roller blades, if they wish.
- Please be sure to follow rules outlined in our Safety Wise manual.
- Please contact Judie E. if you have any questions.
See you on the 4th!