Palatine, Rolling Meadows
VISTA 3 Eagle Cave 1st Deposit Due
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 -
Eagle Cave in Wisconsin
Come, Explore, and Camp
When—Saturday, October 18, arrive at 10 a.m. to Sunday, October 19, 2008, depart after breakfast (out of the cave by 10:00 a.m.) or you can stay and enjoy the grounds all day if you’d like (no cave exploring).
Cost per person (child or adult)— $36.00 per person - 2 Days, 1 Night (THREE meals—Lunch, Dinner, and Breakfast). Arrive for lunch on Saturday, enjoy dinner Saturday, depart after breakfast on Sunday.
This is their Halloween Weekend, which includes a pumpkin carving contest, scary animal-in-the-cave contest, a Halloween parade and costume contest, candy bags for everyone (upon leaving), and more!
Activities will begin around 10 a.m. on Saturday. These are events sponsored by
• General exploration of over 3000 feet of subterranean tunnels.
• Camping inside
• Hike over 12 miles of trails ranging from 1–5 mi.
• 16 compass courses (10 novice, 4 intermediate, 2 advanced) (additional fee)
• Compete in the gold nugget competitive trail
• Night-mar-a-thon—a night hike led by the
• Use of all facilities—cafeteria, game room, bath house, and much, much more.
• Saturday night community bonfire.
• Disc hunt. Find small discs throughout the campground (none in the cave) and turn it for a prize (50/50 chance)
For more information on
Girl Scout Contact—Rachel F, Troop 974
Eagle Cave 2008 Registration Form
$36 per person (includes 3 meals [lunch, dinner & breakfast] + 1 night in cave camping)
Checks can be made payable to Girl Scout Troop 974.
Payment #1 – Deposit
Due August 12, 2008
$5 per person non-refundable deposit
Payment #2 – Final Payment
Due no later than September 15, 2008
You will receive your meal tickets and wrist bands upon arrival. Last minute changes will be made only if waiting list is available.
Return to Rachel Fujino @