Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire, Twin Groves School District, Wheeling
Journey World Fair
Saturday, October 23, 2010 - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. OR 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Journey World, 770 N. Halsted, Chicago, IL 60606
Take a journey of a lifetime as you explore a cave, see live turtles, wander through a forest, explore the stars, start your own business, be a disc jockey, visit the wellness center and much more! Explore the simulated eco-systems and mini-city as you interact with Mad Scientists, meet local business women, see a show on global warming, learn about how to incorporate the journeys into your troop meeting and participate in lots of hands on activities! All girls who attend will be given a Journey World passport and entered into a drawing for awesome prizes!
Appropriate for all girls K—12!
Cost: $20 with bus transportation, $15 without bus transportation
Register: https://register.girlscoutsgcnwi.org/index.php Use the appropriate program code below.
- Vernon Hills Regional Service Center 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. $20 - code: 85008
- Driving to Journey World 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. $15 - code: 85011
- Driving to Journey World 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. $15 - code: 85103
If you have questions please contact Courtney F., Phone: 847-573-0500 x 2512
Please Note: * Both girls and adults need to register and pay for the event.
* Free parking is located across the street from Journey World on Chicago Ave.
* Entrance to 770 N. Halsted is located off of Chicago Ave.
For a map and driving directions, go to http://www.gcnwidistrict1.herobo.com/map4.html