Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire, Twin Groves School District, Wheeling
Camp McLean Campout
Friday, September 11, 2009 -
Sunday, September 13, 2009
YMCA Camp MacLean 31401 Durand Ave. Burlington, Wisconsin (approx. 90 minutes away)
This Schaumburg/Hoffman Community Camping Event now open to all VISTAs!
- For Girl Scouts entering 3rd grade and above.
- Cost: $105 per person.
- Transportation will not be provided. Troops will meet at and depart from the Nathan Hale parking lot sometime in the afternoon of Sept. 11th. If you need to drive up later in the evening the trip coordinator will make arrangements to get you your packet as well as directions.
--Zip Line --Row Boats
--Climbing Wall --High Ropes Course
--Campfire Sing Along --Badge Workshops
- Meals and snacks are included.
- A non-refundable deposit of $20 per person as well as a list of scouts and adults attending is necessary to reserve your space. Checks should be made payable to Girl Scouts. For contact information, click here (we're sorry, but this information can only be released to registered adults leaders in Girl Scouts VISTA 2)
- We can only accommodate 135 people so please limit the number of adults. If space allows for more adults the trip coordinator will let you know.