Fremont School, Hawthorn School District, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills
Holiday Dinner Baskets
Monday, December 11, 2006 -
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Vernon Township, 3050 Main Street, Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Brownie Troop 3022 is organizing a holiday dinner basket event. We are working with
- Choose how many baskets you would like to make. Your troop will receive information on how many family members are in each family that you will be helping. We will get that information to you by early November.
- Suggested items to include in your basket:
- grocery gift certificate for turkey, milk, butter (approx $15 for a family of four)
- boxed stuffing, mashed potatoes
- canned vegetables, canned cranberry sauce
- boxed dessert items (donuts, coffee cake)
- juice boxes, soda or just the milk from the gift certificate
- Your troop can then make any other items to include in the basket. Suggestions: placemats, napkin holders, decorations
The girls can decorate a box; you can use a laundry basket as the box, etc.
- You can also include small items for the children: gloves, coloring books, etc. Other items such as paper plates, dishwashing liquid or sponges would help, too.
5. You will be responsible for dropping off your prepared baskets directly to the
Basket drop off: 12/11/06 and 12/12/06
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please email Michelle with the following:
1. Troop #
2. Leader name
3. Leader email and Phone#
4. How many baskets your troop will create
Michelle needs to commit a number of baskets to the