Fremont School, Hawthorn School District, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills
Fremont/Mundelein Girl Scouts Bridging and Award Ceremony
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 7 pm
Fremont Elementary School Gymnasium
- Bridging girls should arrive by 6:45 pm
- Refreshments will be served following the ceremony
- Each troop is responsible for bringing enough individual treats for their troop and the anticipated number of guests for each bridging/award recipient family
- Beverages will be provided
- Each troop is responsible for making their own invitations for each bridging/award recipient family
- Troops wishing to participate should sign up at today’s meeting or e-mail Kim Hansen before the April 14th VISTA meeting. Each bridging/award receiving troop should send a representative to the April 14th meeting, at 6:30 pm to discuss the ceremony and who will handle which responsibilities.
- Each troop participating also needs to e-mail the following information to Kim: If bridging: troop number, first/last name of each of the girls and to which level they are bridging. If receiving an award: troop number, first/last name of each girl and which award they are receiving (a short description of their service project would be great, if space permits).
- We are looking for troops to participate (and earn bridging requirements) by helping with: decorating the lectern, decorating the bridge, clean-up after the ceremony, production of the brochure (template will be provided), securing florists for flower donations, serving refreshments, serving of treats, handing out of programs. Other assistance may be needed, so please check with Kim Hansen if you are interested in having your troop participate with the planning and execution of the ceremony and/or attend the 4/14 meeting.