Grayslake, Gurnee, Hainesville, Wadsworth, Woodland School District
VISTA Meeting Detail
VISTA Leader Meeting
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 6:45 p.m.
Woodland Middle School
January 20, 2009
URGENT: Girl Scouts leave places "better than we found it", except it seems for the cafeteria. Numerous candy wrappers and other food containers are being left. We must be neat to keep our location.
- 7 p.m. - Call to Order
- Flag Ceremony, Pledge and Promise
- Special Troop and Girl Announcements
- Gold Award Request - Ashley Gauthier needs your tired old flags for her American Patriotism badge (see Newsletter for details).
- Troop #585 - Carnival Event (click here to see the event)
- Council Activity and updates
- Registration - Kathie
- Fall Product - don’t forget your incentives!
- Breakouts will be "Cookie" information. Please bring your printed out troop manuals for the breakout sessions.
- NEED 50 VOLUNTEERS for Cookie Distribution on February 16th! 2 hour shifts from 7:15 a.m. to 7 p.m. (especially before noon).
- 6,000 people attended the Cookie Event!
- Reminders: ALL financials for the troops were due June 30, 2009.
- Communications and Web
- Large Events (click here for event information)
- Safety at Large Events!
- Junior Dance Event
- Thinking Day Event - Food Around the World
- American Carnival
- Father/Daughter Event (more info coming soon)
- Service Opportunities
- PADS - need dinners for February and March. Need decorations and goodie bags for February, March and April
- 7:30 - 8 p.m. - Breakout Sessions (Cookie F.A.Q.s)
- Next Team Meeting - February 2nd (first Tuesdays) at 7:00 p.m.
- Next VISTA Meeting - February 17th at 7:00 p.m. at Woodland Middle School
Adjourn - Thank you for coming!!!