Grayslake, Gurnee, Hainesville, Wadsworth, Woodland School District
Fall Product Sales
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, December 6, 2007 - 5:00 p.m.
Mixed per event section
- Troop activity order manager and motivator training at the Vista Meeting, at breakout.
October 12th - 28th
- Magazine and nut/chocolate order taking – (*collect money with magazine orders)
October 29th – October 31st
- Girls submit Magazine subscriptions with money, candy order cards to your troop order manager.
Troop order manager checks all magazine order forms to make sure they are completed. NO BLANK SPACES!
- Troop order manager submits white and green copies of the FT-1 order forms and white and green copies of the FT-2 incentive forms with 2 validated magazine deposit slips to Natalie Maihack 33173 N. Lakeshore Dr. Wildwood, IL 60030 847-533-0531(c)
- Candy products Pick up at the Woodland Middle School Cafeteria B 9am-12pm. This will be the only time for Pick-up so make sure to have some one available for this. If products are not picked up you will be charged a $10.00 Storage fee.
December 1ST - 5th
- Collect and deposit final money for nut/chocolate products from girls in your troop.
- Troops submit final fall activity paperwork, yellow and pink, FT-1 and 2 validated deposit slips to Natalie Maihack, 33173 N. Lakeshore Dr. Wildwood, IL 60030. 847-533-0531(c)