Leader Meeting Minutes 12/10/09
Registration – Dues Summary Form
· You must complete a Dues Summary Form whenever turning in registration forms to Elise. Be sure it is filled out completely.
· You may make a copy of the form to keep on file. If using a copy rather than an original, be sure to make 2 copies for Elise.
· We are now Cluster 67 (no longer us VISTA #). Place this # in as the Service Unit #.
· We are now Registration Area 603.
· “Total Dues Collected” refers to all cash, checks & credit card money collected for girls & adults.
· “Membership Dues Financial Assistance Requested” refers to the $12 National Dues not Activity Grants.
· When entering girls into the online registration, hit “edit” (not “add new”) for existing troops.
Cluster (VISTA) Treasury
· We need money for our cluster account. This money is especially needed to assist the start up of new troops.
· WE NEED EVENTS!
· Tammy B will be organizing World Thinking Day this February.
· Other events being looking into for early in the year are Cosmic Bowling & an event at the Shedd Aquarium.
· Regina I is our Cookie organizer again this year.
· Cookie selling dates are from January 3rd through January 24th.
· Site Sale dates are February 13th through March 14th.
· Since our bakery changed, we now have new cookie names. These names have been used for years in Indiana & Wisconsin.
· Still $4 per box
· Checks payable to GSGCNWI (Girl Scouts Greater Chicago North West Indiana).
· Incentives are not cumulative (except patch comes will all levels 50+).
· Trailer cookies & site sales now count towards incentives.
If you set a goal using the online form by December 31st
, cookie resources, Troop Goal Achiever Patch Form) & then meet or exceed that goal, your girls will earn an extra patch.
· Ideas for sales, tags, bundles are on the websites listed above. Some ideas are cookie garage sales, a safe way for girls to send out emails through the Little Brownie website, & donation boxes.
· Get your deposit slips from Regina. Choose from 2 banks.
· Extra training is available with Regina on Dec. 15th at 6pm or Dec. 19th at 9am.